REFUGEES WELCOME TO CATALONIA: A PRACTICAL GUIDE

sábado, 7 de enero de 2017

Underground (to Gary Snyder)

UNDERGROUND

                                                    To Gary Snyder

7 a.m. underground

first time in days

young people waiting for me,

or not.

Sleepy faces

underground.

She looks at me,

writing poetry?

why not?

Smiling the two of us,

this present moment.

My mind flies through my fingers

and leads me all the way

underground

where I find my-your book

This Present Moment.

But this time

I’m writing back

to Turtle Island

to Kitkitdizze

to thank you

the work done

to be done

underground.


                                     (in the subway on the way to work. Barcelona, 8 jan 2016)
                                     @jlregojo

Entrada original en #RegEye

No hay comentarios: